Back to all Recipes
Hawaiian Teriyaki Meatballs
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Main IngredientBeef, Pork
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 26-32 oz package frozen meatballs with neutral flavor
- 1 12 oz package San-J Hawaiian Teriyaki Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- Add meatballs to 6 qt. slow cooker. Stir in contents of sauce packet.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until cooked through.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to 6 qt. electric pressure cooker. Add meatballs and spread evenly. Pour in contents of sauce packet.
- Secure the lid and turn the valve to the sealing position. Set to pressure cook on high for 5 minutes.
- When finished cooking, turn off the heat, release steam, then open pressure cooker.
- Appliances may vary. Follow cooking instructions of your device.
- Serve with rice. Garnish with fresh pineapple chunks and sliced green onions.
Check out more slow pressure cooker sauces.