Back to all Recipes
Hoisin Crab Deviled Eggs
- 12 Hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Dry mustard powder
- 2 Green onions minced
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- 4 ounces Lump crab meat
- 1½ tablespoons San-J Hoisin Sauce plus more for serving
- For garnish: Micro greens
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Place the yolks in a food processor with the mayonnaise, garlic powder, mustard powder, and green onions. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Taste and season with salt, if needed.
- Combine the crab with 1½ tablespoons hoisin sauce.
- Pipe or fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture. Top with a dollop of crab mixture. Garnish with micro greens.
- Drizzle some more hoisin sauce on a serving platter and place the eggs on top.
Check out more appetizer recipes.