Back to all Recipes
Hoisin Pork Stir Fry
- 1 pound Pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 cups Snow peas trimmed
- 1 cup Canned sliced bamboo shoots drained
- 1 cup Onion sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Hoisin Sauce
- In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add the pork and sauté for about 2 minutes or until the meat is lightly browned but not entirely cooked through. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Hoisin Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-5 more minutes or until the pork is cooked through and vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with white rice.