Quick & Easy
- 12 oz shelled and deveined Shrimp tail-on
- 6 oz Broccoli florets
- 1 small Red bell pepper cut into pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons Cooking oil
- 6 slices peeled Ginger
- White sesame for garnishing
- 4 tablespoons San-J Hoisin Sauce
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Corn starch
Rinse the shrimp with cold water, drain, and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix the San-J Hoisin Sauce, water and corn starch together. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
Heat up a skillet or wok over medium heat. When it’s heated, add the cooking oil. Saute the ginger until aromatic, then add the shrimp. Stir and toss the shrimp until the surface turns white. Add the broccoli florets and red bell peppers, stir to combine well.
Add the hoisin sauce into the skillet or wok, stir continuously with all the ingredients, let simmer and reduce to a thicker consistency. Turn off the heat, transfer the shrimp with hoisin sauce into a serving platter, top with some white sesame and serve this hoisin shimp recipe immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free