Authentic Japanese, Entertaining, Quick & Easy
- 1 lb Pork, thinly sliced (prok shoulder works well)
- 1/2 tbsp Potato starch or corn starch
- 1/2 tbsp Sake
- 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, cut into thin wedges
For Ginger Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Sake
- 1-1/2 tsp Sugar
Season the pork with potato starch, sake,vegetable oil and rub well.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients forthe ginger sauce and mix well.
Sauté the onion until translucent.
Pull the onion aside in the pan and make room to fry the pork
When the pork is no longer pink, pour the ginger sauce over. Bring the sauce to simmer for about 2 minutes.
Once the meat is well coated with the sauce, transfer to a serving plate. Serve with thinly shredded cabbage.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free