Korean BBQ BurgersCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- Quick Pickles:
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ English cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning or sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Spicy Mayo:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Gluten free non-stick cooking spray
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ¼ cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 gluten free hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Lettuce leaves
Combine all the ingredients for the quick pickles and let sit on the counter at room temperature while preparing the spicy mayo and burgers. Combine the spicy mayo ingredients, stirring well, and refrigerate until serving time.
Combine the ground beef with ¼ cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and the green onions. Divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties making an indentation in the center of each patty.
Heat a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray then add the patties to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until a crust has formed on the bottom. Reduce the heat to medium, flip the burgers and cook for another 3-4 minutes for medium, longer if you like your burgers more well done.
Serve the burgers with the buns, lettuce leaves, quick pickles, and spicy mayo.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.