Back to all Recipes
Korean BBQ Chicken Pizza
OccasionEntertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- fresh pizza dough or pre-made 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ pound mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ¼ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- If using fresh pizza dough, roll out to make a 12-inch pizza crust.
- In a small bowl, combine the San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and ketchup. Brush the sauce thinly over the pizza dough or pre-made crust.
- Evenly sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the crust. Arrange the chicken, red onion and mushrooms over the base layer of cheese. Scatter the remaining cheese over the chicken and mushrooms.
- Place the pizza in the oven on a pizza stone or baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes. When done, the pizza crust will be crunchy and lightly browned and the cheese will be completely melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from oven and sprinkle with green onions.
- Cut into wedges using a pizza cutting wheel. Enjoy!
Check out more Korean BBQ main course recipes.