Korean BBQ Jackfruit SlidersCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 (14-ounce) can young jackfruit in brine or water (not syrup), drained
- 1/3 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 gluten-free ciabatta or hamburger buns
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Additional toppings:
- Pickled red onions
- Pickled or fresh jalapeño slices
Place jackfruit in a deep skillet and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Drain the water and add the San-J Korean BBQ Sauce. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly and the jack fruit is coated.
Stir the mayonnaise and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Lightly toast the buns. Spread the spicy mayonnaise on both sides of the buns. Top with the jackfruit and lettuce plus any additional toppings desired.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.