Back to all Recipes
Korean BBQ Jackfruit Sliders
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy, Cookouts, Entertaining
- 1 14-ounce can young jackfruit in brine or water (not syrup), drained
- 1/3 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 gluten-free ciabatta or hamburger buns
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Pickled red onions
- Pickled or fresh jalapeño slices
- Place jackfruit in a deep skillet and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Drain the water and add the San-J Korean BBQ Sauce. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly and the jackfruit is coated.
- Stir the mayonnaise and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Lightly toast the buns. Spread the spicy mayonnaise on both sides of the buns. Top with the jackfruit and lettuce plus any additional toppings desired.
Check out more Korean BBQ main course recipes.