Back to all Recipes
Korean BBQ Jackfruit Sliders
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
CourseMain Course, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining, Cookouts
- 1 14-ounce can young jackfruit in brine or water (not syrup), drained
- 1/3 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2-3 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 gluten-free ciabatta or hamburger buns
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Pickled red onions
- Pickled or fresh jalapeño slices
- Place jackfruit in a deep skillet and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Drain the water and add the San-J Korean BBQ Sauce. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly and the jackfruit is coated.
- Stir the mayonnaise and Sriracha together in a small bowl. Lightly toast the buns. Spread the spicy mayonnaise on both sides of the buns. Top with the jackfruit and lettuce plus any additional toppings desired.