Quick & Easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 5 oz (half bottle) San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice
- sliced cucumbers
- diced red pepper or shredded carrots
- toasted black and white sesame seeds
- sliced green onions
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oils. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up as you go, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off any excess oil, if any.
Add the Korean BBQ Sauce, lower the heat to medium, and cook, stirring occasionally until hot, about 5 minutes.
To assemble, place rice in the bottom of 4 bowls, top with beef, and any toppings.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Korean BBQ Sauce
– Gluten Free