- 6 large eggs
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 korean green pepper, chopped
- 2 tsps red chili flakes
- 2 green onions, green and white parts chopped
- 2 tbsps white sesame seeds
- 1 cup San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large pot, fill with enough water to cover all six eggs. Set the burner on medium to high heat and bring to a boil.
- Once your pot is boiling, gently place eggs in and let it cook for 6 minutes.
- After boiling, place eggs in an ice bath for about 10-15 minutes. Carefully peel your eggs and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine garlic, Korean green pepper, green onions, red chili flakes, soy sauce, honey, and water. Mix the mixture until well combined.
- Carefully add peeled eggs into the marinade.
- Let the eggs marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but overnight is ideal.
- Serve over a bowl of hot rice and enjoy!