Dips & Snacks
- 1 12-ounce bag gluten-free tortilla chips
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese grated
- 2/3 cup kimchi chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Pour the tortilla chips onto the prepared baking sheet and cook for 5-6 minutes or until warm.
In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the ground beef and onion. Cook, breaking up the beef, until the beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off the excess fat, add the Korean BBQ Sauce, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
In another skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Whisk in the milk until smooth, then cook until it begins to thicken, about 3 minutes. Stir in the cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese is melted.
Put the tortilla chips onto a serving platter, top with the cheese sauce then, using a slotted spoon, spoon the beef all over. Top with the chopped kimchi and cilantro and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Korean BBQ Sauce
– Gluten Free