- 1 12-ounce bag gluten-free tortilla chips
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces white cheddar cheese grated
- 2/3 cup kimchi chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Pour the tortilla chips onto the prepared baking sheet and cook for 5-6 minutes or until warm.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the ground beef and onion. Cook, breaking up the beef, until the beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off the excess fat, add the Korean BBQ Sauce, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- In another skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Whisk in the milk until smooth, then cook until it begins to thicken, about 3 minutes. Stir in the cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese is melted.
- Put the tortilla chips onto a serving platter, top with the cheese sauce then, using a slotted spoon, spoon the beef all over. Top with the chopped kimchi and cilantro and serve.