Korean Salmon Rice Bowls
- ¼ cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 6-ounce salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ seedless cucumber peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice hot
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 2 radishes sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- Pickled jalapeño peppers
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and salmon in a food storage bag, flip several times to coat and let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, add the cucumbers and stir. Let sit at room temperature until serving, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade, place on the prepared baking sheet and cook for 4-6 minutes per inch of salmon.
- Divide the rice among 2 bowls, top with the salmon, sprinkle the sesame seeds over the salmon. Make groupings of the cucumbers, radishes, green onions, red onion, carrots, jalapeños, and cilantro on top of the rice and serve.