- 1 12 oz pkg San-J Korean BBQ Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce
- 3 lbs chicken thighs boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium yellow potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 shiitake or cremini mushrooms cleaned, stemmed, and quartered
- 1 medium carrot cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 small yellow onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 dried Thai peppers
- 1 1/2-inch knob ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 green onions sliced thin
For slow cooker:
Mix chicken, San-J Korean BBQ Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Sauce, potatoes, mushrooms, carrot, onion, Thai peppers, ginger and garlic in 6-quart slow cooker until combined.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours until fully cooked. Garnish with cilantro and green onions. Serve and enjoy.
For pressure cooker:
Mix chicken, San-J Korean BBQ Slow Cooker & Pressure Cooker Sauce, potatoes, mushrooms, carrot, onion, Thai peppers, ginger and garlic together in electric pressure cooker until combined. Secure lid in place and turn lid to sealed position. Set pressure cook to high and cook for 10 minutes.
Manually release steam and open pressure cooker. Select saute function and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5-8 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and green onions. Serve and enjoy.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Korean BBQ Slow & Pressure Cooker Sauce