Back to all Recipes
Lean & Spicy Miso Turkey Burgers
CourseMain Course, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
OccasionQuick & Easy, Cookouts, Entertaining
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 packages San-J White Miso Soup
- 2 teaspoons San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves cleaned and chilled
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey, the dry San-J White Miso Soup mix and the San-J Szechuan Sauce. Mix well.
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill.
- Divide and shape the meat mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill the patties according to your preference, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Grill the whole grain hamburger buns to toast.
- Place the grilled burger on the hamburger bun and top each with a romaine lettuce leaf. Add any condiments of your choice.
Check out more Szechuan sauce main course recipes.