Quick & Easy
- 10 medium red potatoes cut into fourths
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives minced
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until the potatoes are well-coated.
Place the potatoes in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
Brush with San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce 10 minutes before removing the potatoes from the oven.
After removing potatoes from the oven, spoon them onto a large serving platter.
Sprinkle the potatoes with the fresh lemon juice and chives and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet & Tangy Sauce
– Gluten Free