Back to all Recipes
Lemony Red Jacket Potatoes
Special DietGluten-Free, Vegetarian
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 10 medium red potatoes cut into fourths
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives minced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper until the potatoes are well-coated.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
- Brush with San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce 10 minutes before removing the potatoes from the oven.
- After removing potatoes from the oven, spoon them onto a large serving platter.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the fresh lemon juice and chives and toss lightly. Serve immediately.
Check out more side dish recipes.