Mini Black Rice BitesCreated by Amie Valpone Back to all recipes
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cooked black rice
- 3 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Orange Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 5 ounce package soft goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, for dipping*
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add in cooked black rice, fresh spinach, San-J Orange Sauce, fresh basil, goat cheese, sea salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Divide mixture among 10 muffin cups in the prepared muffin tin.
Place stuffed muffin tins in the oven; cook for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins; serve with San-J Tamari Soy Sauce for dipping.
*Alternatively, add 1 Tablespoon of San-J Tamari Soy Sauce into the rice mixture along with the other ingredients instead of serving 2 Tablespoons of Tamari for dipping.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.