Mongolian Beef & Broccoli Stir FryCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Flank steak, sliced into 1/4 inch strips against the grain at a slight diagonal
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 1/2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Carrot, julienned
- 1 cup Onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the steak and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until the meat is slightly pink. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Mongolian Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for about 3-5 more minutes or until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
Serve with brown rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.