Back to all Recipes
Mongolian Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 pound Flank steak sliced into 1/4 inch strips against the grain at a slight diagonal
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 1/2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Carrot julienned
- 1 cup Onion sliced
- 3/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add the steak and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until the meat is slightly pink. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Pour the San-J Mongolian Sauce into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally for about 3-5 more minutes or until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with brown rice.
Check out more Mongolian sauce main course recipes.
Ratings & Reviews
Look good yum