Mongolian Beef & Pasta SaladCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 4 oz. gluten-free dried pasta (spirals, shells or bow ties
- 1/2 lb. top sirloin, cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 C cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 green onions, trimmed and sliced in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise
- 3 T San-J Mongolian Sauce
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, rinse with hot water, and drain again. Set aside.
Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool. Cut the steak strips on the diagonal into 1/2 inch pieces.
Place the pasta in a large mixing bowl, add the steak, tomatoes and green onions. Combine the mayonnaise with the San-J Mongolian Sauce and add to the pasta. Stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.