Quick & Easy, Restaurant Favorites
- 12 oz. beef skirt steaks or flank steaks sliced at a slight diagonal, thinly across the grain
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or canola oil
- 2 green onions thinly sliced diagonally, about 2 in. long
- 1/2 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. toasted sesame oil optional
- cooked rice for serving
Combine the flank steak and cornstarch in a large bowl, tossing to evenly coat the beef with the cornstarch. Transfer the beef to a strainer and shake off excess cornstarch.
Heat oil in a wok over high heat until the oil is very hot and just about to smoke.
Add the beef in a single layer and sear the meat for about 1 minute, stirring to turn the meat about half way through.
Add Mongolian sauce and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring. Add green onion and toss with the beef, about 15 seconds.
Finish with toasted sesame oil if desired. Serve with cooked rice. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free