- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 green onions white and light green part, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Cut the chicken thighs into 1 inch pieces.
Place in a bowl or container with 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce and the black pepper, stirring to coat the chicken well with the sauce.
Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. While the chicken marinates, soak wooden skewers in water (or use metal skewers), and start the grill.
Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard marinade) and thread on the skewers alternating with the green onions pieces, starting and ending with chicken.
Prepare grill grates with vegetable oil. Grill kabobs over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. While grilling, baste each side with additional sauce.
Serve kabobs straight from the skewers, or add to choice of grain and greens to make a salad or grain bowl. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free