Back to all Recipes
Mongolian Chicken Kabobs
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 green onions white and light green part, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Cut the chicken thighs into 1 inch pieces.
- Place in a bowl or container with 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce and the black pepper, stirring to coat the chicken well with the sauce.
- Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. While the chicken marinates, soak wooden skewers in water (or use metal skewers), and start the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard marinade) and thread on the skewers alternating with the green onions pieces, starting and ending with chicken.
- Prepare grill grates with vegetable oil. Grill kabobs over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. While grilling, baste each side with additional sauce.
- Serve kabobs straight from the skewers, or add to choice of grain and greens to make a salad or grain bowl. Enjoy!
Check out more Mongolian sauce main course recipes.