Main Course, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
Quick & Easy, Bento Lunch Box Recipes, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 3 cups Chicken cooked and shredded
- 4 Tablespoons San-J Mongolian Sauace plus more for serving
- 4 cups Coleslaw Mix finely shredded
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 large Gluten Free Wraps
Combine shredded cooked chicken with San-J Mongolian Sauce. Can be mixed up to one day ahead. Store covered in the refrigerator.
In a separate bowl, combine the coleslaw mix with the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Can be made up to one day ahead. Store covered in the refrigerator.
To assemble, divide the Mongolian chicken evenly on to the wraps. Divide the coleslaw in half – half goes into the wraps with the chicken, and the other half is for serving alongside.
If making ahead for packed lunches, save the sides of coleslaw into separate containers. Roll the wraps tightly, cut in half and wrap in plastic wrap. Pour some more San-J Mongolian Sauce into small covered containers for dipping the wraps when eating.
Keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free