Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Quick & Easy, Entertaining
- 8 ounces gluten-free linguini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms stems removed, caps sliced
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 medium carrots grated
- 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the linguini according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add the onions and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally until soft and browned, about 10 minutes. Add the cabbage and carrots and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add the San-J Mongolian Sauce, drained pasta, red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring, for 1 – 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with the green onions.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free