Back to all Recipes
Mongolian Shiitake Noodles
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
OccasionEntertaining, Quick & Easy
- 8 ounces gluten-free linguini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms stems removed, caps sliced
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 medium carrots grated
- 1/4 cup San-J Mongolian Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the linguini according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add the onions and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally until soft and browned, about 10 minutes. Add the cabbage and carrots and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add the San-J Mongolian Sauce, drained pasta, red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring, for 1 – 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with the green onions.
Check out more Mongolian sauce main course recipes.