Back to all Recipes
Orange Crockpot Meatballs
Main IngredientBeef, Pork, Poultry
OccasionEntertaining, Holidays, Quick & Easy
- 2 14- oz packages Frozen meatballs plain and pre-cooked
- 1 cup San-J Orange Sauce or try San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 Green onion chopped for garnish
- Pour the sauce and water over the meatballs in a slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 1 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with finely chopped green onion and enjoy!
- NOTE: Be sure to avoid over-cooking and turn down to warm for serving.
Check out more orange sauce main course recipes.