Orange-Glazed Teriyaki Chicken BreastsCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- ½ cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a large plastic resealable bag, place the chicken breasts and add the marinade. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 12 hours.
Prepare an outdoor or indoor grill at medium-high heat. Discard the used marinade. Place the chicken breasts on the grill for about 7 minutes. Baste frequently with the reserved marinade. Turn and grill again for 7 minutes, or until the juices run clear and there is no pink remaining.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.