Back to all Recipes
Orange-Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the San-J Teriyaki Sauce, orange zest, orange juice and fresh cilantro. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and set aside.
- In a large plastic resealable bag, place the chicken breasts and add the marinade. Seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor or indoor grill at medium-high heat. Discard the used marinade. Place the chicken breasts on the grill for about 7 minutes. Baste frequently with the reserved marinade. Turn and grill again for 7 minutes, or until the juices run clear and there is no pink remaining.