Back to all Recipes
Orange-Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a sealable container, combine all ingredients except for the chicken. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in the container and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Prepare an outdoor or indoor grill at medium-high heat. Discard the used marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill for about 7 minutes. Baste frequently with the reserved marinade. Flip and grill again for 7 minutes, or until the juices run clear and there is no pink remaining.
- Serve with grilled vegetables or sliced over a salad. Enjoy!
Check out more teriyaki sauce main course recipes.