- ½ cup San-J Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a sealable container, combine all ingredients except for the chicken. Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and set aside.
Place the chicken breasts in the container and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or up to 12 hours.
Prepare an outdoor or indoor grill at medium-high heat. Discard the used marinade.
Place the chicken breasts on the grill for about 7 minutes. Baste frequently with the reserved marinade. Flip and grill again for 7 minutes, or until the juices run clear and there is no pink remaining.
Serve with grilled vegetables or sliced over a salad. Enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free