Back to all Recipes
CourseAppetizer, Main Course
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining
- 1 1/2 pounds raw large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 green onions cleaned, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces on the diagonal
- 5 Thai chilies whole
- 1/3 cup San-J Orange Sauce
- Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and put into a mixing bowl with the cornstarch, toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat until it starts to shimmer, add the shrimp and cook, stirring often, until they turn pink and start to curl, about 2 minutes. Add the green onions and chilies and cook for 1 minute. Add the San-J Orange Sauce, cook for 1 minutes or until the sauce is heated through. Serve immediately; don’t eat the chilies unless you can tolerate really spicy food.