Oven Roasted Korean BBQ WingsCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- Kosher or fine sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup San-J Korean BBQ Sauce
- 2 green onions , finely minced
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
Servings: 6 (as an appetizer)
Season the wings with salt and pepper and place on the prepared baking sheet, skin side up. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
Remove the pan from the oven, place a rack 6 inches from the broiler, and turn the broiler to high.
Brush the wings with San-J Korean BBQ Sauce and broil for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce is caramelized.
Place wings on a serving platter and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.