Back to all Recipes
Polynesian Glazed Ham
- 1 fully cooked smoked, semi‐boneless half ham (about 8 pounds)
- 3/4 cup San‐J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Score ¾ inch diamonds into the surface of the ham, about 1/4 inch deep. Wrap ham in foil, place in a roasting pan and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove the ham from the oven, increase temperature to 375°F, take the ham out of the roasting pan and spray the pan with gluten‐free, non‐stick cooking spray, remove the foil from the ham and place the ham in the roasting pan. Brush about 1/3 of the San‐J Sweet & Tangy Sauce all over the ham and place in the oven.
- Every 15 minutes pull the ham from the oven and brush with more San‐J Sweet & Tangy Sauce. Do not baste the ham with the pan juices. Let the ham rest 15 minutes before serving.
Check out more sweet and tangy sauce main course recipes.