Quick & Easy, Bento Lunch Box Recipes, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 2 5-ounce cans Tuna in water, drained
- 1 8-ounce can Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 8-ounce can Diced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 3 Celery Stalks diced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 3 Tablespoons San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or Fine Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 Rice Cakes
Combine all ingredients including San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce, except the rice cakes in a mixing bowl, stirring well. Can be made the night before and stored, covered, in the refrigerator.
To pack for a lunch, pack the tuna salad in one container and place the rice cakes in a sandwich-sized food storage bag.
To eat, scoop some salad onto the rice cakes.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet & Tangy Sauce
– Gluten Free