Pumpkin Coconut Soup with Thai PeanutCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 (medium) White Onion, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups Gluten Free Chicken Stock
- 1 (14 ounce) can Coconut Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion has softened. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the pumpkin, San-J Thai Peanut Sauce, chicken stock, and coconut milk. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Puree the soup in a blender, working in batches, until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve the soup garnished with pumpkin seeds.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.