Shrimp Cocktail with Tamari Honey Dipping Sauce
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 1/3 cup San-J Tamari Lite 50% Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1-2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger finely grated
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked shrimp peeled and deveined, tails left on
- Combine San-J Tamari Lite with the honey, chili garlic sauce, and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and let boil for about 2 minutes or until thickened. Let cool.
- Pour into a serving bowl and serve with the shrimp.