- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beatened
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup cooked white Jasmine rice
- 2 tbsp San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large fry pan over medium heat add oil and eggs. Stir frequently until fully cooked. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- In the same pan, turn heat to medium. Add oil, onion, carrot, and peas. Cook, stirring occasionally, until carrots have softened and onion is translucent.
- Add cooked white rice to the pan and fry, stirring occasionally, 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in scrambled eggs, San-J Organic Tamari Soy Sauce, honey and sea salt. Stir to combine and remove from heat. Transfer rice to a serving plate.
- Return the fry pan to medium high heat. Add oil and shrimp. Fry each side for 2-3 minutes. Shrimp should be pink.
- Remove from heat, and place over top of fried rice.
- Serve immediately & Enjoy!