- 6 slices bacon
- 4 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1-2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, halved with ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Cut the bacon into 1-inch pieces. Scatter in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, honey, vinegar, and chili garlic sauce. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss well.
Add the cooked bacon and bacon grease to the Brussels sprouts and toss well. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, toss, then bake for another 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the sprouts. They should be crisp tender and the bacon slightly crisp.
Transfer to a serving bowl along with any juices. Sprinkle the cranberries and green onions over the top and serve.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
25% Less Sodium Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free