Back to all Recipes
Soy Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Cranberries
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1-2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, halved with ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the bacon into 1-inch pieces. Scatter in an even layer on the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, honey, vinegar, and chili garlic sauce. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss well.
- Add the cooked bacon and bacon grease to the Brussels sprouts and toss well. Transfer to the baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes, toss, then bake for another 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the sprouts. They should be crisp tender and the bacon slightly crisp.
- Transfer to a serving bowl along with any juices. Sprinkle the cranberries and green onions over the top and serve.