- 1/2 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/3 cup oil plus additional for brushing
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 small sweet onion sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 4 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh marjoram finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper freshly ground
- 1 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Brush a baking dish with oil. Remove chicken from marinade and transfer to prepared baking dish. Transfer marinade to a small pot.
Roast chicken in the oven for 15 minutes, flip, bake for another 20 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink inside.
Meanwhile, heat marinade over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
Remove chicken from oven and drizzle with the sauce. Serve any remaining sauce on the side.
Enjoy with a side of vegetables and/or rice. Save any leftover chicken for salads or grain bowls.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free