Dips & Snacks
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or dairy-free Greek yogurt)
- 2 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp hot sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 green onion, very finely chopped
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 – 2 tsp Sriracha sauce, adjust to taste
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped chives, for garnish
- fresh vegetables and/or gluten free crackers for dipping
In a mixing bowl, combine the plain Greek yogurt, San-J Tamari Soy Sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, chopped green onions, and Sriracha sauce.
If you prefer a slightly sweet flavor, add honey or maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
Taste the dip and adjust ingredients according to your preference for spice and flavor.
Allow the dip to chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.
Before serving, garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives. Serve with an assortment of fresh vegetables and/or gluten-free crackers.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Tamari Soy Sauce
– Gluten Free