Back to all Recipes
Spring Roll Salad
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
Main IngredientPasta & Noodles
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 3 tbsp San-J Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 8 ounces rice vermicelli noodles
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp or sub with your preferred cooked protein: tofu, chicken, ground pork
- 1 English cucumber sliced
- 2 yellow or red bell peppers, seeded, deveined, and sliced
- sesame seeds
- Combine the San-J Organic Tamari, sweet chili sauce, vinegar, ginger, sesame oil, and ¼ of the green onions. Set aside.
- Prepare the noodles according to the package directions. Let cool.
- Combine the carrots, mint and basil leaves, and cashews.
- Assemble the salads by placing the noodles at the bottom of four bowls. Arrange the shrimp, herb salad, cucumber, and pepper slices in segments on top of the noodles. Sprinkle with the remaining green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with the dressing.