Stir-Fry Noodles with Peanut SauceCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 pound rice noodles (sometimes called rice sticks or Bahn Pho) or gluten free fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 7 ounces shitake mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed and sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded and deveined and thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, cleaned trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
Cook the noodles in salted boiling water according to the package directions, stirring often with a fork to keep the noodles separated. Drain and rinse well under hot water.
Heat the oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok until it shimmers. Add the mushrooms, peppers, and white part of the green onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often. Add the drained noodles, green part of the green onions, and San-J Thai Peanut Sauce. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for another 2 minutes or until the noodles have absorbed most of the sauce. Serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.