Vegetables, Pasta & Noodles
Quick & Easy, Entertaining, Kid-Friendly
- 1 pound rice noodles sometimes called rice sticks or Bahn Pho or gluten free fettuccini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 7 ounces shitake mushrooms cleaned, stemmed and sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers stemmed, seeded and deveined and thinly sliced
- 6 green onions cleaned trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3/4 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
Cook the noodles in salted boiling water according to the package directions, stirring often with a fork to keep the noodles separated. Drain and rinse well under hot water.
Heat the oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok until it shimmers. Add the mushrooms, peppers, and white part of the green onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often. Add the drained noodles, green part of the green onions, and San-J Thai Peanut Sauce. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for another 2 minutes or until the noodles have absorbed most of the sauce. Serve immediately.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free