Quick & Easy
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ pound lean pork cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas cleaned and trimmed
- 1 large carrot cut into ¼-inch slices, lightly blanched
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 4 cups steamed white rice
In a large skillet or wok heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
As soon as the oil is hot, add the pork slices and brown them, stirring as they sauté. Cook for about 3 minutes.
Season the pork with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the red bell pepper and garlic and stir-fry for another minute.
Add the sugar snap peas, carrot, sherry and the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce.
Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally for another 4 minutes.
Serve immediately over the rice.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Thai Peanut Sauce
– Gluten Free