Back to all Recipes
Summer Vegetables & Pork Stir-Fry
Main IngredientPork, Vegetables
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ pound lean pork cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups sugar snap peas cleaned and trimmed
- 1 large carrot cut into ¼-inch slices, lightly blanched
- ¼ cup dry sherry
- 1 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
- 4 cups steamed white rice
- In a large skillet or wok heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- As soon as the oil is hot, add the pork slices and brown them, stirring as they sauté. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the red bell pepper and garlic and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the sugar snap peas, carrot, sherry and the San-J Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally for another 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately over the rice.
Check out more Thai Peanut sauce main course recipes.