Main Course, Sandwiches, Burgers, Wraps
Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick & Easy
- 4 Tablespoons San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 pound chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed romaine lettuce gently torn
- 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 12 black olives halved
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 gluten-free or corn tortillas
In a large bowl combine all ingredients except tortillas. Gently toss to combine.
Evenly distribute chicken mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Fold tortilla and roll up; stick with two toothpicks on each end and slice diagonally into two halves.
Serve and enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
Sweet & Tangy Sauce
– Gluten Free