Back to all Recipes
Sweet Chicken Wraps
- 4 Tablespoons San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 pound chicken breast thinly sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed romaine lettuce gently torn
- 12 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 12 black olives halved
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 gluten-free or corn tortillas
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except tortillas. Gently toss to combine.
- Evenly distribute chicken mixture onto the center of each tortilla. Fold tortilla and roll up; stick with two toothpicks on each end and slice diagonally into two halves.