Back to all Recipes
Sweet & Tangy Baked Chicken & Winter Vegetables
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 cup fresh green beans washed and sliced into 1-inch pieces on the diagonal
- 1 large russet potato peeled, cut in half and sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Dip each chicken breast in the beaten egg and coat the pieces with cornstarch.
- In a large ovenproof sauté pan, heat the oil and sauté chicken breasts in the oil over medium-high heat until just browned, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the sauté pan from the heat and add the carrots, green beans and potato.
- Pour the San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- To serve, spoon equal portions of chicken and vegetables onto individual plates.
Check out more sweet and tangy sauce main course recipes.