Sweet & Tangy Shrimp Stir FryCreated by San-J Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil, or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 cups Zucchini, quartered and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, seeded and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
Add the shrimp and sauté for about 30 seconds. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 1-2 minutes. Pour the San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce into the pan and cook for about 2-3 more minutes, stirring occasionally or until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
Serve with quinoa.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.