Back to all Recipes
Sweet & Tangy Shrimp Stir Fry
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 pound Raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 cups Zucchini quartered and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup Red bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for about 30 seconds. Add the vegetables and sauté for about 1-2 minutes. Pour the San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce into the pan and cook for about 2-3 more minutes, stirring occasionally or until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with quinoa.
Check out more sweet and tangy sauce main course recipes.