Sweet & Tangy Shrimp Stir Fry
Sweet and sour — two words that seem to contradict. Yet, when paired with shrimp and veggies, these opposing flavors work to create an irresistible dish beloved worldwide. You may be tempted to pick up a takeout menu any time you’re in the mood for this tangy stir fry, but our sweet and sour shrimp recipe is a quick and easy one-pot creation that satisfies every craving.
If you’re looking for new and exciting recipes or ways to incorporate more seafood into your family’s diet, we’ve got the answer for you. This recipe combines one pound of succulent shrimp with tender zucchini, colorful bell peppers, and a hint of sweet corn. Toss it all together with San-J Sweet and Tangy Sauce, and you’re in for a powerful punch of savory, sweet, and tangy flavors that will pucker your lips and thrill your taste buds.
Whether you make this stirfry for family mealtime or a potluck dinner party, your family and friends will be begging for more. Serve over white rice or quinoa fried rice with homemade spring rolls, and enjoy.
Special DietDairy-Free, Gluten-Free
OccasionQuick & Easy
- 1 pound Raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed oil or any high-heat oil such as canola or peanut oil
- 2 cups Zucchini quartered and sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cup Red bell pepper seeded and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 3/4 cup San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce
How to Make Sweet and Sour Shrimp Stir Fry
- In a large frying pan or a wok, heat oil over high heat.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the San-J Sweet & Tangy Sauce into the pan and cook for about 2-3 more minutes, stirring occasionally or until the vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Serve with quinoa.