- 1 pound sirloin steak cut into bite-sized strips
- ½ cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 yellow onions sliced
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves cleaned and dried
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup roasted peanuts chopped
Toss the steak strips with the San-J Szechuan Sauce in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 3 hours.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the steak strips and stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until no longer red in the middle. Add the bell peppers and onions and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
Divide the spinach leaves among 6 individual salad plates. Remove the meat and vegetables from heat and, while still hot, place evenly over the spinach.
Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and drizzle over each salad. Garnish with chopped peanuts and enjoy!
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free