- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 2 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
Heat grill to medium heat. In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, fresh basil, garlic and San-J Szechuan Sauce. Dip chicken breasts into the dressing and coat each piece.
Cook the chicken on the grill for 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove from grill and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
Toss grilled chicken with corn, mixed salad greens, diced avocado, peanuts, crushed red pepper, sea salt, pepper and poppy seeds.
Serve at room temperature.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.
In this recipe
– Gluten Free