Back to all Recipes
Szechuan Chicken Avocado Salad
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 2 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- Heat grill to medium heat. In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, fresh basil, garlic and San-J Szechuan Sauce. Dip chicken breasts into the dressing and coat each piece.
- Cook the chicken on the grill for 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove from grill and slice into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Toss grilled chicken with corn, mixed salad greens, diced avocado, peanuts, crushed red pepper, sea salt, pepper and poppy seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
Check out more salads and salad dressing recipes.