Szechuan NoodlesCreated by Carol Kicinski Back to all recipes
- 1 pound Gluten Free Spaghetti or Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 3/4 - 1 cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded, deveined, and cut into thin strips
- 1 bunch Green Onions, cleaned, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 2 cups Napa Cabbage, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Cilantro leaves
Cook the spaghetti or noodles according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water.
Place in a bowl and toss with 3/4 cup of San-J Szechuan Sauce. Add the red peppers, green onion, and cabbage. Toss to coat adding more San-J Szechuan Sauce if needed. Top with sesame seeds and cilantro.
Can be served warm, cold, or at room temperature.
* The Gluten Free recipes that appear in this website incorporate a variety of San-J's products that are Certified Gluten Free. Please be sure to consider the other ingredients to make sure they comply with your dietary needs and restrictions.