Back to all Recipes
OccasionQuick & Easy, Entertaining
- 2 pounds fresh prawns peeled, deveined, tails on
- ½ cup San-J Szechuan Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 8 cups steamed white rice
- In a large glass or other non-reactive bowl, place the prawns in San-J Szechuan Sauce. Mix well and cover tightly. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the marinated prawns, the marinade and white wine. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for 4 minutes.
- Add the butter and blend with a spoon to melt.
- Remove the prawns from the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Serve immediately, spooning the prawns and sauce over the steamed rice.
Check out more Szechuan sauce main course recipes.